Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join The Revolution Live Chat Go To http://www.coldfront.net/pjirc/chat.htm and then TYPE in /join #tr

HomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearcharcadeLive Chat

**The Holy Covenant**

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

**The Holy Covenant** Empty
PostSubject: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jan 2008, 7:34 pm

The Revolution
'It Ends in Glory!'

**The Holy Covenant** Revolution20logo20header12

*:*The Holy Code of The Revolution*:*
This is the sole obiding code of honor that binds all members in the alliance. A member caught disrespecting or disobeying this code will be thrown out of the The Revolution.

Unity derives from strength,
Strength derives from power,
Power derives on equality,
to be equal one must be united.

The Revolution must survive at all costs.

Pre-acclamation: This is the holy Covenant of the The Revolution {TR}, this is the over-law of all members, {TR} is an Aqua Alliance. The aspirations of the alliance must always come before all members needs, and should be in the minds of all members all the time. Each Member of TR should be working to better the alliance and their comrades. Superiority can only be reached when power is not dependant on the strongest member but on the members strength in unity. This alliance strives to achieve unity of the Aqua sphere, and equality amongest all races, colors, tribes and nations. Peace before Dishonour!

Pro-Acclamation:

P-A I – Ascension:

I} A nation wishing to join the Holy Covenant of the alliance TR must honour these attributes; Virtue, Trustworthiness, Valour, Devoutness and Dependability.

II} No nation shall be involved in an aggressive war which they began. No nation can hold dual memberships (in this alliance and any other). No nation can uphold any desire to take revenge on any alliance (sanctioned or not), or nation. No nation can assume to hold dual nations – under threat of giving evidence to Admin. No nation can have any other desire other than upholding this Covenant, and they must swear on the honour of their nation that they will do so.

III} An applicant wishing to join must submit this information in the appropriate thread on our forums ‘Ascension’;

Nation Name:
Nation Ruler:
Nation Strength:
Team Colour:
Previous Alliance (if any):
Previous positions held (if any):
Membership Aspirations (in joining The Revolution):

I [Ruler of nation], do hereby confirm my desire to join the ranks of The Revolution and uphold this Covenant above all else. I hereby swear to help achieve the alliances aspirations and hereby affirm the Hierarchy of The Revolution to be my leaders and I swear to conform to their desires, and to protect them with my nation. I swear my allegiance to this alliance and only this alliance as long as I remain a united member of this alliance; I will not disrespect any other member of the alliance and acknowledge the consequences which dishonouring this Covenant will do to me. I know that as long as I remain loyal to this Covenant no harm will become of my nation and I swear my loyalty to the Hierarchy. Hail The Revolution, Hail the Elixir, Hail united superiority.

P-A II – The Covenant.

I} All members of the alliance swear to uphold this Covenant under threat of expulsion.

II} All members acknowledge this Covenant and the over-law over them and they swear to use their nation for the good of the Order.

III} The Covenant is the binding term which holds all members to this alliance, and cannot be broken unless it is dishonoured in which case the membership of that nation is null and void and all associations with this alliance are null and void.

P-A III – The Hierarchy.

I} The Hierarchy are the governing enforcers and protectors of the alliance, all decisions made by the Upper Hierarchy which consist of; The Hierarchs and the Supreme Hierarchy – Elixir and Eternal, will be law and cannot be broken under threat of expulsion.

II} The Hierarchy (displayed in the list below) are the body of The Revolution:

Primearchs: (The Supreme Hierarch)

High Arch: (Leader of the Hierarchs)

Hierarchs; (Imperial Council of the alliance) - Can veto Primearch decisions.

----{Alpha's report to their respective Hierarch}

-:Tribunal:-
The Alpha of:
Ascension: (in charge of Immigration and Recruitment).
Faith: (in charge of schooling and updating guides).
Affluence: (in charge of aid and trade within the alliance).
Reckoning: (in charge of War and Defence within the alliance).
Hope: (in charge of Foreign Affairs within the alliance).
Serenity: (in charge of Internal Affairs within the alliance).
Propaganda: (in charge of all things propaganda within the alliance).
Intel: (in charge of gathering intelligence on the game and monitoring nations and alliances growth).

The Arms of the Alpha's:
Ascension: 2
Truth: 2
Affluence: 2
Reckoning: 2
Hope: 2
Serenity: 2

Ordinators: (Imperial Devoted Soldiers of the Covenant -: Enforcers of the Faith).

Prophets: (Imperial Recruiters of the alliance - to help the Alpha of Recruitment).

Oracles: (Imperial Covenant Oracles, provide members with the information to ascend).

Talions: (Imperial Bankers of the alliance -: Enforcers of Charity).

Elites: (Imperial Covenant Squadron Leaders). - Controls company squadrons.

--------------------------------

Spartan: (average starting position within The Revolution).

Sub I} Ordination:
II} To ascend in the alliance you must be ordinated by the profits with majority in favor of your ascension, loyalty is rewarded in Ordination.

P-A IV – Loyalty.

I} Loyalty to the order is rewarded in kindness from the Hierarchs.

II} Your loyalty is sworn to The Revolution and the Covenant.

III} “Loyalty cannot be bought but can be earned”.

IV} Loyalty is the basis to this alliance, whereas all members are loyal to the Order and only the Order.

P-A V – Respect.

I} Respect is the governing attribute of this alliance whereas all members insure they are respectful to each other and hold the Hierarchy as their Leaders who they would do anything for.

II} “Respect must be given in Order to receive it”.

P-A VI – Economics.

I} The Revolution prides itself on a superior aid body, and wish to help all members with aid as much as possible, The Revolution has generous aid givers who pride their selves on giving.

II} Start-up aid is only given if the applicant shows loyalty and commitment, The Revolution does not go and give aid to unworthy members, only members who deserve aid shall receive it. If a member complains that it is unfair they should prove their worthiness or leave.

III} Aid is the basis of a successful alliance and therefore must be held into account for superiority, where The Revolution strive to better ourselves and never stop to better ourselves.

IV} No member can try and manipulate the aid system under expulsion.

P-A V – Conspiracy and Espionage.

I} No way does The Revolution consort in actions of Conspiracy and Espionage, we believe Conspiracy and Espionage is worthless and dishonourable and cannot be taken part in.

II} A member caught abusing this Pro-Acclamation will be banned and considered a rogue, unless an apology is submitted to that alliance and to all other members.

III} If an ally of The Revolution partakes in acts of Conspiracy and Espionage; The Revolution cancel all agreements with that alliance – whoever they may be. The Revoultion does not support Conspiracy or Espionage.

IV} If an ally of The Revolutionhas been wrongly accused of Conspiracy and Espionage and has proof of their case, The Revolution will fight to clear this up – Allies are what make a superior alliance, loyalty to out allies is paramount.

V} If The Revolution is wrongly accused of Conspiracy and Espionage we will not back down from our case and will not allow an alliance to step on us. It is paramount to insure our Loyalty and righteousness.

P-A VI – War and Defence.

I} If The Revolution has been attacked wrongly we will stick up for ourselves and our members. We will fight until the other attacker backs down or we are obliterated. Either Way the Order will insure all our members opinions are taken into account.

II} If a member of The Revolution is attacked unduly then the Order will take diplomatic Actions right away and if that fails; The Revolution will not step lightly on mobilizing full scale attacks.

III} If a member of The Revolution attacks wrongly to an ally or foe, The Revolution will allow the defendant to claim reparations and the attacker will accept harsh punishment as the Hierarchy sees fit. The Revolution is not an aggressor.

IV} If an ally of The Revolution requests aid in a war that was unprovoked then the Order will give it, no matter if it damages The Revolution itself, The Revolution Is loyal to our allies.

P-A V – Foreign Relations (Influence).

I} The Revolution will work hard to insure our Foreign Relations are known and give The Revolution prosperiety, The Revolution will not void a treaty without giving 24hr notice to the other alliance.

II} An alliance wishing to open up diplomatic channels with The Order must do so in the correct channels either on IRC or on our forums. Otherwise the request will go unnoticed.

III} If an alliance wishes to close Diplomat Relations with The Order they must do so in 24hrs to insure HALO does not take that cancellation as an act of disloyalty and aggression.

IV} The Revolution will always use Diplomat channels before War is associated.

P-A VI – Secession.

I} A member wanting to end their Covenant with The Order must do so in the correct thread and have to announce this publicly on the forums.

II} A member may request secession but once it is accepted there is no turning back and The Revolution and choose not to let a Secessor to return back to The Revolution if they see a reason that is assuming the Secessor has done wrong.

III} Membership can only be applied for if the Hierarchy allow it otherwise a secessor may not return, (as leaving the Covenant is considered dishonourable and un-loyal and cannot be re-instated).

IV} An unloyal member leaving The Revolution via the unjust path, must pay back as much of the aid they received during their stay or under this by-law they will be considered rogue and be punished via ZI by The Revolution if all else fails.

P-A VII – Disbandment.

I} To officially disband the alliance, the Supreme Hierarchy – the Elixir and Eternal must agree to it and must give the members a 72hr warning.

II} Once the decision to Disband has been granted, the Elixir or Eternal will post this on the OWF on CN to the public.

III} Once the disbandment has happened, all members have 48hrs to leave their affiliation behind them and seek a new alliance or another alliance has the right to attack all nations in possession of the Affiliation after 48hrs.

IV} Once the disbandment and Affiliation is destroyed the alliance of The Revolution can never be remade under threat that all alliances and past The Revolution members can claim this as an act of disloyalty and disrespect and can attack the new alliance.

P-A VII – The Elixir and The Eternal (aka the Primearch).

I} All decisions can only be verified if they are passed to the Primearchs and they enable them, no disloyalty of disrespect can be shown to him/her under threat of expulsion and military actions.

II} The Elixir and Eternal are the Supreme Hierarchs and holds all power of the alliance, the Elixir and Eternal holds the key to the alliance and the life of the alliance and is acknowledged as holy.

III} To appoint a new Elixir or Eternal, the current Elixir or Eternal must be notified of this act and he/she can only step down from the position if a resignation is posted on the OWF CN forums.

IV} Only the Elixir or the Eternal can change this Covenant and even he does so only to protect the alliance, if the Covenant is changed or edited by any other person, then he/she will be banished from The Revolution.

V} Only the Elixir and the Eternal can banish a member of The Revolution.

P-A VIII - The Just path

I} The Order will only follow the Just Path no other path is righteous.

II} If the Order sees a nation being wrongly accused of persecuted then it is in the best interest of the Order to help that nation in any means possible.

III} The Order offers sanctuary to all tech raided victims as long as they are loyal.

P-A VIV - Elections

I} Elections will be held for all positions above Beta position at the end of each respective month.

II} The Members elect their leaders etc...

III} Once elected you will lead your area for each respective month till the next election.

Signed and upheld by:

The Elixir: CasshernThe Eternal: Compstomper
The High Arch: Cool3atool
::Official Revolution Seal::

**The Holy Covenant** Avatar23494_14

Last edited by Casshern on Fri 29 Feb 2008, 8:36 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Alexander
Hierarch
Hierarch
Lord Alexander

Male
Number of posts : 27
Nation Name : Alexandria.
Nation Ruler : Master Alexander
Nation Strength : 32,000
Member Title : Title Here
1st Resource: : **The Holy Covenant** Oil
2nd Resource : **The Holy Covenant** Iron
Warning Level :
**The Holy Covenant** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100**The Holy Covenant** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jan 2008, 1:48 pm

Made some little ajustments. HAIL THE REVOLUTION, HAIL!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jan 2008, 6:21 pm

I made position ammendments!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2008, 2:35 am

I will be updating this with Compy later on.
Back to top Go down
Compstomper
Primearch
Primearch
Compstomper

Male
Number of posts : 203
Nation Name : Compstomper
Nation Ruler : Compy
Nation Strength : 67,000
Member Title : Title Here
1st Resource: : **The Holy Covenant** Water
2nd Resource : **The Holy Covenant** Spices
Warning Level :
**The Holy Covenant** Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100**The Holy Covenant** Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 8:28 pm

Updated to include me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 12:18 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **The Holy Covenant**   **The Holy Covenant** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

**The Holy Covenant**
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Revolution :: The Holy Covenant-
Jump to: